Professor Dorčák is also associate professor at the University of Prešov. He studied management and marketing at the Faculty of Management where he achieved his PhD in 2009 and became associate professor in 2011.
He has won the Global Networker award, is president of the Slovak marketing association (member of UNWTO) and member of the American marketing association and the Junior Chamber International.
He is also a co-owner of two successful small to medium sized companies and was the first Slovak Senator of the international organisation Junior Chamber International.
His current research interests include the area of e-marketing and e-commerce, its methods in theory as well as in practice. He is actively involved in several European research consortia to tackle these issues. Research is carried out either in the field of small and medium enterprises or within the tourism sector.
- DORČÁK, P. DELINA, R. 2011. Impact of E-marketing Services on Economic Performance. Ekonomický časopis, 59/2011
- DORČÁK, P.- POLLÁK, F.: 2011. Analysis of success factors of business on the Slovak market. LOGI - Scientific Jornal on Transport and Logistics, Brno: Institut Jana Pernera, o.p.s, 2011, ISSN 1804-3216, s. 13-24
- SARUC, N.T., DORČÁK, P.- POLLÁK, F.: 2013. E-business and its Application in Conditions of Central European Market. QIP journal, Kosice: Technical University of Kosice, 2013. s. 9-15, ISSN 1335-1745
- ŠTEFKO, R.- DORČÁK, P.- POLLÁK, F.: 2011. Virtual social networks and their utilization for promotion. In: Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management. 2011. Volume 4, ISSN 2081-7452, s. 135- 144
- ŠTEFKO, R.- DORČÁK, P.- POLLÁK, F.: 2011. Shopping on the internet from the point of view of customers. In: Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management. 2011. Volume 4, ISSN 2081-7452, s. 238- 250